MSME plays an important role in the country’s industrial economy. And the major advantage of MSME registration is its employment potential at a low capital cost. MSME enterprises are the strength of any economy and are an engine of economic growth. Therefore, with the help of various schemes and subsidies, the Government of India promotes MSME through MSMED Act. Get MSME registrationin Delhi within 2-5 working days.
What are Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise ?
MSME are classified into two categories: - Manufacturing enterprise - Service enterprise
They are defined in term of investment in Plant and Machinery/ Equipment as below
|Manfacturing enterprises||Rs 2,500,000||Less than Rs 50,000,000||Less than Rs 100,000,000|
|Service Enterprises||Less than Rs 10,00,000||Less than Rs 20,000,000||Less than Rs 50,000,000|
- To do the registration the small and medium scale industry owner has to fill a single form which he can do online as well as offline.
- If a person wants to do registration for more than one industry then also he/she can do individual registration.
- To do the registration he/she has to fill a single form which is available at the website which is listed below.
- The document required for the registration is Personal Aadhar number, Industry name, Address, bank account details and some common information.
- In this, the person can provide self-certified certificates.
- There are no registration fees required for this process.
- Once the detail-filled and upload you would be getting the registration number.
Documents Required for MSME Registration
The entity has to submit documents like business address proof, copies of purchase and sale bill, and licenses from regulatory bodies.
- Business Address Proof
- Copies of Sale Bill and Purchase Bill
- Partnership Deed/ MoA and AoA
- Copy of Licenses and Bills of Machinery Purchased